Wednesday, February 08, 2012

New Year, New Prayer Effort...

Sorry I have not been as active on this as I had promised.  I am making an effort to get back on track.  I  had my prayer day today, but it took 3 weeks of rescheduling to do it.  That is my first prayer request.  Things have been very busy.

This month...
1. 10-11 Leadership Retreat for Beacon Leadership to cast vision for the future.
2. 19 Wedding for Fire Department
3. 24 Wedding for a former student
4. 28 Speaking at the National Children's Pastors Conference in San Diego on Spiritual Formation.

We are teaching several new classes: Financial Peace University, Discover the Beacon
I am involved with Boy Scouts with Nathan.
I have several leadership teams meeting to prep for the Spring and Resurrection Celebration.
I am working on this message series that has a chance on getting published.
I am still trying to get time with the guys at the fire department.  One of them recently decided it was time to give his life to Jesus!  Yes!

Pray that I can put some margin back into our family life and into ministry time. We are trying to plan vacation time for this summer.  Not an easy task.
Pray that I use my time well!

Thank you for praying!  Normally, my prayer days are the 4th Thursday of the month, and you can expect updates after that.

How can I pray for you?
Ric

No comments: